Monday, April 21, 2008

The Wii

Mike's brother Dan and his family came over for dinner last night, and we all decided the kids would love to play the Wii. Oaklyn was totally into it. Her face says it all. We were laughing SO hard! She was running in the game, and her arms were swinging back and forth so fast! She was so sad when she didn't win, she wanted to keep playing until she did.
Here's another pic. This is such a good pic to demonstrate the different personalities of the kids. Oaklyn is very sassy, and as you can see, competitive. Connelly and Max are very laid back kids. It was so fun watching them play.
After a while Max got into to. He is screaming "GO, GO!" I love it!
Max was exhausted by the time they left. He didn't complain when we finally put him down.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Jessica...hey it's Amanda!!! Your family is way too cute. I'm very impressed with your cake decorating. You have such a neat talent! I hope that everything is going well!!! It was fun to get a little update on you and Mike and your little boy!

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey Jessica-
Max is such a cute little guy, he makes me smile! Anyway, Thursday would be great! I don't have your number so call me and we can plan the details!
I'm way excited to see you guys!

TiffanyHarrison said...

Jessica-
How are you? It has been forever, but I agree...it is so fun to blog and see what everyone is up too!! I think I am becoming addicted.:^)You have a darling little family. Do you guys live around here? I am so glad that we will now be able to keep in touch through blogging!!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

That one with your two boys is darling! How fun!

The Jones Fam said...

That picture of Max screaming "GO!" is priceless! He looks so much like you Jessica! Looks like a fun time :)

Team Pettijohn said...

Super Cute...I love that Max was totally into it. Jess...your cake decorating is so impressive. Way to go! Well keep the updates a comin'! Miss ya!

Heidy said...

Max is so cute. I love the "go go go" picture. I miss you and would really love to see you before you move up north. call me the next time you drive through beaver.

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I absolutely love the picture where Max is yelling 'GO GO!" Very impressed at the timing on that! You guys look like you have been having a blast!