Saturday, April 19, 2008

A weekend in St. George!

Last week Andie had a dance competition in St. George so me and my mom went to watch. Max was so excited to see her. He kept hugging and kissing her. He copied everything she was doing from the time she walked in the door. Andie is so good with him and she's just getting to the age where she wants to babysit. She's not old enough, of course, but I do let her change his diaper occasionally; don't worry, she begs me to do it!
Here's my cute Andie, the one with her arms out, at Dixie State College. Her team took 1st place for their lyrical dance and 4th for their jazz routine. I was so proud of her. She is already a great dancer, and she's only 9!
This was right before the awards. She made me rip her fake lashes off because they were "driving her crazy!" Look at her big luscious lips! Isn't she a babe!
When we got back to Cedar City Max was still in his P.J's because his dad was in charge! We bought some little dinosaurs that grow when you put them in the water. He was very thrilled to have them. What a great family I have!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

So, I asked my lil sis if she saw "this" team dance and she said, "Where'd you get that picture, it's Esprit De Corps." Then I showed her the pic of the two of you and she said she knows your little sister. Maddie dances with them, too.