Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged!

HUBBY TAG!!!

What is his name: Mike
How long have you been married: 4 1/2 years!
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Mike for sure. I do enjoy eating though, a little too much:)
Who said I love you first? He did. It didn't take long for him to realize how awesome I was ;)
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? Me, he rarely sings though, so maybe he's awesome and I don't know.
Who is smarter? Well, I've always had a higher GPA, but he's very smart.
Whose temper is worse? Well, that depends. Neither of us really have one, unless it's 3 am and Max has been screaming for a long time, or if the dogs won't stop barking in the middle of the night:0
Who does the laundry? Me, I don't think Mike has ever completed the entire process by himself. Sometimes he helps out though.
Who does the dishes? If Mike is home, I can usually convince him to do them, I HATE doing dishes. I hate touching the yucky food, it makes me want to gag!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike
Who cooks dinner? We usually fight over who gets to make it. We love cooking together.
Who drives when you are together? He does, but I like to drive sometimes, and when I do he panics the whole time. Mike's dad always drove, so I guess Mike and his brothers think that's the way it should be done.
Who is more stubborn? Me. I was born to argue.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Of course, I always feel like it's me. Mike would disagree.
Whose parents do you see the most? I see mine a lot more right now, because Mike is always gone for work. I always have him drop me off at their house so Max can play with Andie and Lisa. We try to keep it equal when we're actually together though.
Who has more friends? Mike, because of Living Scriptures. I am totally anti-social. I have a few friends, but I usually don't go out of my way to make more. Although, I am trying to break out of the norm and make more friends lately. Blogging seems to be helping my plight!
Who has more siblings? Me, I have 3 sisters, and 2 brothers. I am the oldest:0
Who wears the pants in the family? Brooke and Liz told me once they thought I did, but I'm going to have to say Mike does. I guess, because he controls the money. He is very frugal unless he finds something that HE wants:) I love him though, and I let him know when I think he's being a butt-cheeser!

Love you Mikey! I tag my highschool buddies- Christy, Ashley, Heidy and Joni

No comments: