Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby #2!

We are excited to announce that Baby Ulrich #2 is on the way. I'm almost 14 weeks and the morning sickness has finally left, for the most part! All this baby talk has sparked Max to say some really cute things! I have been really sick everyday, and lost 7 pounds in my first trimester from throwing up, sorry for the details! As I was bending over the toilet every day Max would try to comfort me by patting me on the back and saying,

"Good job Mommy! You made it in the toilet!"

"Oh Mom, I want to watch, is the baby coming out today?"

"Is everything o.k. in there Mom?"

"You still throwing up in there Mommy?"


After we told Max the news, we watched his baby videos, and a video from the night we left for the hospital to have Max! When he saw my belly in movie he said,

"Oh Mom, your tummy is huge, your tummy is still too tiny!"

He pats my belly every once in a while and says,

"It's still too tiny, it has to get bigger and bigger first!"


Then when we went to the doctor to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday Max said,

"Oh, that must be the baby's heartbeat, is the doctor going to take her out?"

Yes, he refers to the baby as his 'little sister' it's really funny! I teach nursery and Max was walking around with a camera saying,

"I'm taking pictures of my little sister!"

He also refers to the baby as a princess, and himself as a King! It will be funny if it's a little boy!

Those are really just a tiny fraction of the funny things he has been saying about the baby lately. It would take me all day to write them all down!


Here are some pics of Max with his princess/ sweetheart Daisy! He loves his puppies and tells me everyday! When we went to Disneyland we left them with Julie, when Max finally noticed they were gone he said,

"Mom, where are my puppies, we need to go get them!"

Ok, I know this is overload of funny things Max has been doing lately, but I know I will forget if I don't write them down. So here are a couple more funny things he has been doing lately.

He loves to put on his Superman cape and run around the house, catching the bad guys and saving his baby sister, he yells,

"I'm flying like the wind mom!"


And when he and his dad have sword fights Max says,

"I'm tougher than you think I am sister!"

He is always asking questions and he makes us laugh every day! I don't know where he gets half of the things he says!

5 comments:

Fords said...

Yay! Congratulations - I am happy for you and hope that you continue to feel better and better.

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

Hi there, I tried to go to your cake blog but I couldn't get the link to work.

Our site has a gallery of pics of decorated nurseries if you want to take a look. We are also hosting a nursery contest if you want to enter yours.

J

Unique Baby Gear Ideas said...

Oops, forgot to leave the urls for the contest and the picture gallery.

Please let me know when your link is working?


http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-theme-contest.html

Here are some pictures entered from past contests:

http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-pictures.html

lmackay32 said...

Congrats, Jess. He is such a funny little boy, your next baby will be entertained!

Justi said...

Yae! That is so great, Jess. Congratulations. Hope everything goes well.