Thursday, October 2, 2008

Skiing at Quail

This is my first time posting a blog, so if it doesn't come out right I'll blame it on Jessica. She didn't want to post pictures of her skiing so I'm going to do it instead. We've only been to the lake a couple of times this year but it is one of my biggest passions. So here's some photos of our good times.

I know it's been said that Max is the cutest kid but here is just a little reminder of how cool my boy is. He always says "Papa'a boat . . . so fun!" He loves being outdoors.

I liked the sun in the back of this picture.
The lake was so smooth. If only I could ski for hours like the good old high school days.
Look at the form. I love that Jessica will try anything and everything. She really is the coolest wife. Max kept saying mama's awesome! Go mom go! Everyone has to eat it now and again, and because she didn't want me to post pictures of her skiing I'll post these two pictures. I don't know what she's doing but I wouldn't call it skiing. She's a good sport. I hope she doesn't mind that I'm sharing this with everyone.This crash looked like it hurt but she got right on the tube and took another beating. She's feeling it today.Still smiling after all the abuse. Oaklyn loved swimming after a little persuasion to get in the lake.What kind of brother would I be if I didn't put a picture up for Dan. Not too bad for an old man. I don't know why there's a line under all the words half way through my post but Jess is at cheer practice so I'm on my own. Oh well. Maybe next year I'll get back on and do another post.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job on the post, Mikey! I don't know if Jake would be able to do it . . . :) And go Jess!

Kyra and Ben said...

Looks like you had fun. Ben has yet to post anything on our blog, so you're ahead of him. And Jess, good effort on the ski's. My one and only time attempting to ski was not as successful. I couldn't get on my feet!

Staci said...

Cute pica!! It's good to see the boys post now and again!! Thank you so much for taking time to come and see us...it means the worls!! Plus...I needed a laugh like that (thanks Max)!! Love you guys!

Team Pettijohn said...

Love the post Mike...I'm glad you put the pictures up of Jessica skiing like a champ. You weren't too bad yourself...lol. Jess, I'm so impressed with your cake decorating...I can see you getting stressed when doing it too. I've seen you when you get all worked up about something. Well I miss ya. We'll have to camping sometime if we move back to Utah like we are planning. I loved seeing Rocky in the pics. Well take care, talk to you soon!

Jenny said...

Hey Jess! It's Jenny (Vanover) Rowley - your old SUU roomie and Snow College buddy! I'm glad to hear you are back in Cedar. How fun! I found your blog and I think it's so cute. Keep in touch!

here's mine: www.cedarrowleys.blogspot.com

thetaylors said...

"the older we get the better we were" we still need to get our "tandom" waterskiing stunt on film before I am to old and out of shape... if its not too late already!