Monday, September 29, 2008

Camping!

We went camping up Cedar Breaks last weekend and we had a blast. On the way up the puppies were just snuggling Max. It was so cute!
Look at my cute little boy! He loved seeing the fire, roasting marshmallows and hot dogs and seeing the stars!
It got pretty cold while we were up there and although Max actually slept well, I was freezing most of the night and especially in the morning. Max looked at me and said "let's go home mama, it's sooo cold!"
My favorite part of the whole weekend came after we finished eating, Max looked up at me and said "Mom, you're awesome!" It melted my little heart. I love that kid!
Max loved exploring our little campground. He kept saying, "Mama, look at the big trees and trucks!" He loved that we brought grandpa's truck with us!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That looks like so much fun. We still haven't braved camping with our kids. Max is such a cute boy. I added you to my list of blog friends, I hope that is ok.