Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long Random Post!


Happy Birthday Papa Lew! My awesome Dad just turned the big 5-0. I love him, he is a great Daddy and example to me! Love you Dad!




Okay, so this is going to be long, but I had a lot of cute pix to post, so brace yourself! We took the kids to the pumpkin festival this weekend and they had a lot of fun activities, starting with eating donuts off a string with no hands! They all did a great job, and we laughed our heads off!






Andie and Lisa got to do a lot of fun things at the festival, the decorated cookies, got temporary tattoos and face paint, decorated pumpkins, and went pumpkin bowling. We will definitely go next year!


Cedar City has a lot of random parades, this was the sheep parade, there were a lot of big trucks, some horses and; of course, some crazy sheep. ... Random, but fun!

Okay, new subject, this is Mike's brother Ty. He was playing the piano with Max and I just thought it was a really cute picture...


Also, just another cute pic of Max, I was trying to take some pictures of him for a fall photo contest but he wouldn't cooperate! He is screaming in all of the other pix from that day!

We got some Lightning McQueen undies for Max to maybe encourage him to want to use the big boy potty. They were huge on him, as you can see, and he kept telling us that they were Connelly's (his cousin.) When we asked him if he wanted to use the potty he said "I can't mom, I'm just a tiny baby!" I don't know where he got it, but he makes us laugh every day! It will be a while before we cross the potty training bridge!
This weekend we also did a little arts and crafts and Max discovered his love of "cuttin!"
Just another cute pic of the kids as they are trying to delay bedtime. They are all so cute together!
Cute little stinker!

8 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

These pictures are so freakin' cute. I miss that little man. I can't wait to see you guys this week. I LOVE that he kept saying that his unders were Connelly's what a funny guy!
Love ya,
Brooke

lionldy@gmail.com said...

Hi Kids...

I know you will be shocked to get a comment post from me! Yup, I figured out how!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures are GREAT!!! What a cute grandson we have! Can't wait to see all of you this weekend!

Love,
Mom U.

Sharps said...

Oh he is so cute! How are you going to leave him for the cruise? How am I going to leav my two!!! I am going to be so sad this time. I am excited but I haven't ever left a baby this young! AHH! ONE WEEK. Crazy! BUt we will live it up right?

MikeandJoni Holmes said...

Hey Jess it looks like you have been having a lot of fun! I am glad you are finally settled and doing great. Yes teenagers are moody but I actually love my drill team this year and you will have fun coaching. I love your cakes you do a great job! Next time you are in town call me!

Holly said...

We miss you terribly...just so you know!

Team Pettijohn said...

I love the "Long Random Posts"! Keep 'em coming. Seriously Max is adorable...and the donut game looks like tons of fun. I love all the pictures, especially you jammin' on the guitar.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I haven't seen your dad forever! How fun - Max is so freaking cute I just want to pinch his cheeks through the computer.

Heidy said...

Cute Pictures. Max is so dang cute. He looks so much like a Lewis.