Friday, February 29, 2008

A great sunny day that ended tragically










Today was a great day. Max and I took a lot of walks in the warm weather, and he did not want to get out of the stroller. He kept climbing back in and saying "GO GO!" We even took a trip to Park Discovery with Michelle and Emmy. When Max saw the slides and the swings he started squealing with excitment.

Unfortunately, the day ended with a trip to the hospital. Max and I decided to go down the "big boy slide," he was on my lap and all was well until his foot got caught and twisted his little knee. I wouldn't have been worried, but he wouldn't stand on it.
After an 3 hours of waiting and 1 x-ray later, we found it was just a sprain, but nonetheless, it was very depressing. Even before I put him to bed tonight, he wouldn't put any weight on it. What a cute little stinker. I feel so bad.

No comments: