Thursday, February 28, 2008

My first blog.

After being threatened by Michelle, and Brooke and Dan I have finally decided to start a blog. I felt the pressure to conform, what can I say? I am weak.

Life is great for our little family right now. We have one little boy named Max. That's him on the left. The cutie on the right is my little sister Lisa. They had a great time a few weeks ago. They played on the patio for hours. It was so much fun for all of us.
We also have two dogs. Rocky, a four-year-old shih tzu, and Daisy, a 7-month-old malshi (shih tzu and maltese mix). They are all a hand full.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY decided to get on the bandwagon!!!! It will be so fun to keep in touch w/ you this way when you move! Our blog is themaliefamily.blogspot.com so you can add our link. You can add bingabows.com, too, if you want :)