Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daisy's new Do



Daisy got a haircut today. We think she looks just like her dog cousin Roxy. Except she is much smaller and not red:0 She and Rocky love chasing each other around the house, they also love tackling Max and barking at strangers. Training a puppy is not something I would suggest to anyone. It's not fun cleaning up after them... Obviously. She is very fun to snuggle with though. We are excited for her to grow into a big dog like Rocky, and we hope she acts just like him. He is the perfect dog. Thanks Nicki!

3 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I love her new haircut!

Team Pettijohn said...

Congrats on the new Blog...Love it! I also felt so honored to be mentioned in it...I felt cool for a second :-) It was good to see Rocky...When Matt saw how excited I was, he told me that if I want to get another Rocky down the road I could. We will see...lol. Talk to you soon.

The Jones Fam said...

Hi! I didn't know you had a blogspot until I saw you on Dan and Brookes. How are you guys? Max is looking so much older! I hope everything is going well!