Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Look who's growing up!


My sweet Sophie is growing up so fast! Today we took her to the doctor for a check up and she was 13.15 pounds and in the 33%. At 4 1/2 months she started rolling from her tummy to her back. A little late, because I never put her down when she's awake!

She just started rice cereal this week. So far she really doesn't seem to like it at all, but her big brother and sister love to watch her try to eat it.

Sophie Julieann is the sweetest baby ever! She rarely cries, even when she's sick, and has been sleeping really well at night. Last night she slept from 6:30 P.M. until 4;30 A.M. She is a super giggly baby! We all love her so much!

Sophie is so lucky that she has such a great big brother! He always tries to make her giggle. He stands close to her face singing her name in a high pitched voice over and over again. She loves it.
Tonight Gracie insisted on helping me feed Sophie. Gracie was very gentle and it was very sweet. She would even wipe the drool off for her. Gracie is also really warming up to Sophie. She loves her litte "sitter."

Max had to get in on the action too. They are all so cute. I love their stinky little faces.
I also had to post this cute picture of Gracie with my crown on. She looks so sweet in this picture. She absolutely loves princess dresses and refuses to wear anything else. The crown is perfect for her. Lately she has been trying to use the big girl potty and has been pretty successful the last 3 days. I'm not sure that she's completely ready yet, but we'll keep trying.

Max has been doing super well in school and is really taking off with his reading. It's almost like a little light bulb went off in his brain. He is in the sight word club; which means he knows at least 25 sight words. He knows way more, but who's counting! He is in the ABC club and should be in the numbers club any day.

I am lucky because I get to volunteer at his school and, every time I come, he blows me a kiss and runs to give me a squeeze. He is a very sensitive and sweet boy and he also loves to be the center of attention.


No comments: