Thursday, February 16, 2012

It was bound to happen some time!

Here's a cute picture of the kids playing pirate and pirate princess tonight. They are so cute even when they do this....

Yesterday, while I was working with Max on his homework, Gracie was quietly playing upstairs. I was so proud that she was able to play happily by herself for a minute, until I went upstairs. She took one look at herself and said, "Wow! I look crazy!"

It didn't ruin my makeup and it didn't take much effort to get it off, so I just giggled. Notice the fabulous eye shadow, along with the painted fingernails and hands. She actually got it on her eyelashes and they looked fabulous!

She is definitely my most mischievous child so far. She has caused about 5 disasters this month. I'm just glad this one didn't include bodily fluids.

No comments: