Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PPA gets featured in The Spectrum!

Our studio was featured in The Spectrum today! We are so excited, and have already had a few more students register this morning. Check out the article!


http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20090929/NEWS01/909290308/1002/Moms-to-teach-performing-arts

In other news, Max told us yesterday that he had an 'owee topper' on his foot. We couldn't figure out what he meant until he showed us a little scab on his ankle! Where does he come up with this stuff!

4 comments:

Grandma D said...

Congrats on your new business!! Now as far as that Max, you need to write down all of the funny things he says and call them "Maxisms".

Grandma D said...

Oh, Grandma D is Aunt Bonnie, sorry!

Whit said...

That is awesome Jess this is a really cool thing you are doing I hope you have a blast doing it

The Yoder's Five said...

I am so excited for you and Michelle and your new company. Good luck! You two are so talented. I am glad you found our blog--hope you don't mind if I add yours to my list.

PS. Your cakes are to-die-for! I wish I could do my wedding over again and have you do mine!