Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oak and Con's Cakes:) and the latest!


I'm stealing Brooke's collage of these cakes! I loved making these for my cute niece and nephew last month! Max loved hanging out with his cousins and can't stop pretending to be a pirate!

This month has been fun! Mike is finally done with leaving town for a while, so we have him all to ourselves! Now we just need to find affordable activities for our family to enjoy together...any suggestions?

I'm also excited to announce that Michelle and I are opening a performing arts studio in Cedar City! We have been talking about FOREVER so we decided to finally 'man up' and do it! Stay tuned for more information!

Gracie is a great little baby and rarely cries. Max loves her, but ignores her most of the time! We also got a new stroller today! I am so excited about it! After testing out Brooke and Dan's and Liz and Jo's, we decided to go with the InStep Suburban Safari 2! We test drove it today and it runs like a champ! 

Not much else to report, but busy times are coming my way!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh gosh, I miss you guys. Can you mail Katie's birthday cake up to us for next week??? Emri saw a picture of Max today at Julie's office. She was in love all over again!!!

lionldy@gmail.com said...

The cakes were the BEST!!! You just keep getting better and better!!!
Glad Mikie is home for awhile...take advantage!
Can't wait to see all of you again...hopefully soon!!!

Sharps said...

What a great idea for a studio on Cedar! You guys will be great! GOOD job! Love the pictures of Gracie and those cakes were amazing. I showed them to my sister and she loved them! SOOO CUTE!See you at the banquet in a couple weeks! YEAH!