Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Can I just say that I have the most amazing husband on the planet! I am so in love with my Mikey and, although it is cheesy, I just want him to know how grateful I am to have him in my life. He is an amazing father. Gracie and Max just adore him. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He works so hard for our family and never complains. Never. He is so nice to everyone he meets and honors the Priesthood. I am so glad that I will be with him for all eternity!

I am also so grateful for an awesome dad that taught me that I deserve to be treated with respect. I am so glad that my parents didn't let me settle for anything less than the best. I knew I would never marry someone that they didn't approve of, and they sure let me know when they thought someone wasn't good enough for me. I really appreciate that now, looking back. Thanks for bringing out the bat Dad! It made me feel like I was special, and I knew I could count on you to always be there for me. I love my parents! Happy Father's Day Daddio! You really are the best. I hope you know how much we all love you!

No comments: