Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let's Cruise Baby!

Sorry for the picture overload, but I wanted to document our glorious cruise. It only took me all night to download these stinking pix!
Here we are trying to look elegant on our first formal night! My hair is so dark right now! Yuck!



That's our first port (Grand Turk) in the background, canceled due to windy conditions! My hair explains everything!




These beautiful pictures are from Puerto Rico! We hiked in the Yunque rain forest and the guys jumped into this beautiful waterfall. I'm a chicken, so I don't participate in these dangerous activities!
Here we are in sunny St. Thomas. We just hung out at a couple different beaches. It was very beautiful, but the beaches were crowded with crazy drunk people!



Mike celebrated his 27th birthday on the cruise. Jordon thought he would make it a special one by shoving his face in his cake. It was hilarious. He used both hands and I didn't think he would ever let him up for air!

Here we are at Half Moon Cay. Holland America owns this little island, it was my favorite port by far! The sand was like corn starch (seriously), and the water was crystal blue! I loved it! Someone found a crab and put it right by Mikey's head while he was taking a nap! It startled him a bit, but it was harmless!
This was my favorite part of the trip, coming home to "Superman Max!"

14 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love all the pictures. All those places look so pretty. I was thinking the opposite about your hair...I really LIKE it dark! :) I like it both ways though!
Love ya,
Brooke

lmackay32 said...

It is so nice to get away for a little while but always nicer to come home to the kids. You look so cute in all your pics. I think your looks great dark!

Chris said...

Glad that you guys made it home safe and sound. I'm finally over my jealousy of your cruise now that you're home. We loved hanging out with Max on thanksgiving, but we did miss you guys, hopefully we'll see ya soon.

Fords said...

I am jealous...I lOVE Half Moon Cay!!! When I went there I seriously felt like I was in paradise!! I could go and just spend a week there...so gorgeous. Glad you had fun!

The McMackin's said...

OMG! When did you go on your cruise? I think my in-laws may have been on the same ship!!! Crazy!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous!

Justi said...

Looks like the cruise was so much fun, I'm a bit jealous! Hope you guys are doing well.

Holly said...

We missed seeing you but Julie said your weekend was crazy trying to get home. So, maybe in June when we move home we can get together. Deal? And I'm glad you guys had fun. I need a vacay soooo bad. Wish me luck on making Emri's bday cake. Give Max a squish!

Heidy said...

hey too bad you didn't hit grand cayman I could have been your tour guide.ha ha. I am glad you got to enjoy some of the caribbean sunshing and had a great time.

kellerexpress said...

It looks like the cruise was a lot of fun and very beautiful.

Lance and Nikki said...

I'm so jealous! Lance and I had to scroll through those pictures really fast so we didn't get too sad, hopefully we'll be able to do another Living Scriptures cruise someday!

The Albrecht's said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. The pictures of the waterfall are gorgeous. I love the last picture of Max too. He is such a cutie!

Team Pettijohn said...

I'm totally jealous. Looks like you had lots of fun though. Even though I haven't gone on a cruise, I feel the way when I've been gone. I can't wait to see my kids again. Being a mom ROCKS!!!

Hales Family said...

Wow that looks like so much fun. I am way jealous. I would love a tropical vacation right now. It looks like you guys had a good time. You look darling!