Thursday, May 1, 2008

FOR RENT






After almost 9 months on the market our house has not sold yet! It has been a little frustrating. The prices keep dropping and we're at the point where we know it probably won't sell, unless we give it away! The market is just not where it needs to be! So last night we decided we are going to try and rent it. We are asking $800 a month. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and we are leaving the washer and dryer. If you know anyone that would be interested please let me know! We are crossing our fingers!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Your place is so cute!!! I wish it was closer to us so we could find some people to help you:)

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Sorry it hasn't sold yet? Renting's better than nothin' though...I think you guys are smart to go with that for now!
I hope your luck turns out...and soon! ;)

Kristen said...

Hey Jessica, this is Kristen(Evans) Wilde. How are you? I saw your name on the SFHS blog so I thought I would see what you are up to. Your family is so cute! It is good to see so many people that I haven't seen forever.
You can check out my blog at kristenwilde.blogspot.com

Hales Family said...

Hi Jessica,
I am glad you found our blog. I am new to the blogging thing and still haven't figured everything out. Your blog is so cute, I love your cakes. That is so fun! Your little boy is darling!! He is definitely a Lewis. Keep in touch!
Shannon

Amanda said...

You're place is very cute!!! I love it. Is it in Cedar? Good luck finding someone to rent!